The role of the Social Media Marketing Assistant at Voduz is an important role as you will assist the Marketing Team in a fast-paced environment. This role is full of variety, and we are looking for an energetic team member that is extremely self-motivated and social media savvy. Organisational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Assisting the Social Media Manager to develop and execute a strong social media strategy
- Support the Social Media Manager to create, edit and upload content across all social media platforms
- Help managing the day to day running of social media channels
- Monitor and respond to online comments, direct messages, and reviews to enhance customer experience.
- Assist with customer databases
- Develop graphics/graphics briefs as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service on the phone, face-to-face, email and social media.
- Assisting with the set up and preparation for events - arranging delivery, stock, creating promotional material, managing communication and attend various events.
- Admin tasks such as updating spreadsheets, organising posts/deliveries, booking travel, assisting copy writing/press releases, promotional material, updating website and assisting with SEO.
- Excellent organisational skills as you will be working on multiple projects - attention to detail will be key, ability to meet deadlines, effectively and with a high level of accuracy.
- Daily usage of Microsoft Office programs including excellent use of excel. Update spreadsheets, databases, inventories, with financial and non-financial information. Prepare monthly reports.
- Previous experience essential. Recent graduates welcome.
- Have interest or knowledge of the hair beauty industry.
- Understating of all things WordPress and social media.
- Excellent IT skills. Confident with Microsoft packages, including strong excel skills. Creating, managing, reporting through spreadsheets.
- Understanding of translating brand into creative content
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on your own, you should be a real self-starter and team player.
Full time, permanent post. Based in our HQ in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. Salary will be based on experience and discussed at interview.
Interested applications please send CV to email@example.com