Business Support Manager
Voduz are currently seeking an experienced, highly innovated Business Support Manager, who can oversee all departments and provide strategic leadership for the company. This individual should be able work within a fast-paced environment and ensure brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple commercial channels whilst working closely with our founders, senior HQ managers, and Voduz team to shape, develop and implement a successful strategy that leads the company to increased growth and profitability.
- Prompt and enhance the development of the company whilst implementing the company's key targets of driving global channel sales.
- Creating, executing, and monitoring the overall performance of comprehensive business plans
- Overseeing active business ventures, making commercially astute decisions to ensure the financial stability of the company.
- Provide guidance and support to the operations department, implementing procedures to facilitate ongoing growth.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Voduz team.
- Establish a long-lasting relationship with both founders.
- Implement, execute, and maintain key business strategies and objectives to grow profitability.
- Analysis trends and sales within the industry, identifying the areas of interest and potential risk.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic and daring with a taste for challenge and success with an open mind.
- Have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment either e-commerce, wholesale, or retail and portray the ability to implement this into one of the company’s 3 key multi channels
- Possess the ability to lead a rapid growing diverse team.
- Strong leadership skills. Someone who sets a strong example and leads from the front
- Can set targets for Voduz the year and use the appropriate strategies for implantation and achievement.
Salary will be based on experience and discussed at interview. This is a full-time role based in our HQ in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with subject line: General Manager.