Voduz are currently seeking an experienced, highly innovated Business Support Manager, who can oversee all departments and provide strategic leadership for the company. This individual should be able work within a fast-paced environment and ensure brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple commercial channels whilst working closely with our founders, senior HQ managers, and Voduz team to shape, develop and implement a successful strategy that leads the company to increased growth and profitability.
- Prompt and enhance the development of the company whilst implementing the company's key targets of driving global channel sales.
- Creating, executing, and monitoring the overall performance of comprehensive business plans
- Overseeing active business ventures, making commercially astute decisions to ensure the financial stability of the company.
- Provide guidance and support to the operations department, implementing procedures to facilitate ongoing growth.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Voduz team.
- Establish a long-lasting relationship with both founders.
- Implement, execute, and maintain key business strategies and objectives to grow profitability.
- Analysis trends and sales within the industry, identifying the areas of interest and potential risk.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic and daring with a taste for challenge and success with an open mind.
- Have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment either e-commerce, wholesale, or retail and portray the ability to implement this into one of the company’s 3 key multi channels
- Possess the ability to lead a rapid growing diverse team.
- Strong leadership skills. Someone who sets a strong example and leads from the front
- Can set targets for Voduz the year and use the appropriate strategies for implantation and achievement.
Salary will be based on experience and discussed at interview. This is a full-time role based in our HQ in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: General Manager.